Saturday, May 4, 2013

Saturday morning Sheba and/or Nina picture

A bunch of things have been happening -- new plants, sightings of interesting and/or pretty things, discoveries of articles on the internet that you may find relevant or important -- but I've been unable to write during the last few days because 1) all the plants had to come back in the house for a few days, and then 2) in the process of bringing all the plants back in the house for a few days, I exhausted myself, to the point where I was questioning whether or not I might actually be sick.

All available evidence suggests that no, I was not sick, only tired, but it doesn't really help at all to think that there's probably no actual virus or whatever involved.

Sheba in the plant room, before everything came back in. It's always that messy, but usually you can't see the mess because there are plants there to hide it.

So anyway. I'm debating whether or not to put the plants back out again immediately once the weather warms back up. Since they're already semi-acclimated to the light level out there, it seems like a waste of the effort I've already put in not to move them back out immediately. On the other hand, the nights aren't going to be warm enough to leave them out for a while, so if I put them out, I'll have to move them twice a day until it is warm enough. Which isn't very appealing at the moment. So it looks like I'll have to procrastinate on making the decision.


1 comment:

Lea said...

I debated with myself last night about my plants. I left them out and it was several degrees colder than the forecast, but they seem okay this morning.
Give Sheba an extra hug from me!
Lea
Lea's Menagerie